Lace-up Vintage Tapestry Corset Top, "Horses” Pattern
Upcycled textile corset top featuring a deer in the woods scene.
One-of-a-kind "Horses” corset top is created from the upcycled 1960s Eastern Germany vintage tapestry.
Creating unique one-off corsets, we pay much attention to details and comfort. Our corset tops have adjustable shoulder straps and wide ribbons for additional support and functionality. The corset op is lined and fully boned for structure.
Women's size S-M (US 4 - 8)
Fits bust 33.5"-37"
Fully lined and boned
Lacing on the back
Corset Care & Handling Guidelines
As each corset is crafted from upcycled vintage tapestry, it requires special care to maintain its beauty and longevity.
To help you handle and care for your one-of-a-kind corset, I've put together some important care instructions:
1. Handle with Care:Due to the delicate nature of the vintage tapestry fabric, it's essential to handle your corset with the utmost care. Avoid pulling or tugging on the fabric forcefully, as it may cause damage.
2. Storage: When not wearing your corset, I recommend storing it in a cool, dry place. You can hang it in your closet using a padded hanger to help preserve its shape, or you can fold it gently and place it in a breathable garment bag.
3. Avoid Direct Sunlight:To prevent color fading and damage, it's important to keep your corset away from direct sunlight or harsh lighting. Extended exposure to sunlight can cause the fabric to deteriorate over time.
4. Spot Hand Washing or Dry Cleaning: If your corset requires cleaning, please do not machine wash it, as this can damage the fabric and the steel boning. Instead, I recommend spot hand washing using a mild detergent and lukewarm water. Gently dab the affected area with a soft cloth and air dry. For more extensive cleaning, I suggest consulting a professional dry cleaner experienced in handling delicate garments.
5. Handle Steel Boning with Care: The corset's steel boning provides structure and support, so it's important to handle it gently. Avoid bending or twisting the boning excessively, as this may weaken its integrity.
Remember, your corset is a unique piece of wearable art, and with proper care, it will continue to captivate for years to come. If you have any questions or need further assistance regarding the care of the corset, please don't hesitate to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
Free 30 Days Returns
FREE US Shipping from $118